pronounced Mykal An-tolo-vich
Course Director for Computing and Mathematics Courses
Team Leader, Newcrest Mining Project
Senior Lecturer in Computer Science
- Tel: (02) 6338 4388 (with Voice Mail)
- Fax: (02) 6338 4649 (International +61 2 6338 4649)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Snail-Mail: School of Computing and Mathematics; Charles Sturt University; Panorama Ave; Bathurst NSW 2795
Computer Modelling, Visualisation and Robotics
- B.Sc.; Ph.D., University of New South Wales, 1983; 1988.
- Commonwealth Postgraduate Research Award, 1983-86,88.
- ARC Research Assistant University of New South Wales, 1987
- Research Associate, Princeton University, 1988-1989.
- AINSE Research Fellow, James Cook University, 1990-1992.
- Appointed as Lecturer at Charles Sturt University, 1992-present.
- Visiting Professor, University of California, Davis, Jul-Dec 1995.
- Promotion to Senior Lecturer 2001.
- Transfered to the Environmental Studies Unit at Charles Sturt University, 2001-Jul 2002.
- Transfered to the School of Information Technology at Charles Sturt University, Jul 2002-Dec 2006.
- Transfer to Business Faculty and amalgamation of Schools School of Accounting and Computer Science at Charles Sturt University, Jan 2007-Jun 2009.
- Visiting Fellow, University of New South Wales, Jan-Jun 2009.
- Realignment of Schools School of Computing and Mathematics at Charles Sturt University, Associate HOS, Jul 2009 - Dec 2013.
- Transfer to the Faculty of Business, Justice, and Behavoral Sciences Jul 2016.
- Part Time Course Director for BCompSc (OCB), BIT (OCB), Grad Cert/Dip in Maths and Grad Cert in Stats, Jan 2019.
Research Interests Robotics, Wireless Networks, Sensor Networks, Computational Chemistry, 3D Visualisation, Environmental Chemistry, Synthetic and structural chemistry of transition metal complexes, polynuclear metal complexes, metalloporphyrins, synthesis of antitumour agents.
What I really think of IBM Compatibles